Sanctuary Lakes Global Group of Companies
- Personal Data Notice –
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/or will be, collected and processed by us.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with Sanctuary Lakes Global Group of Companies for all intent and purposes, its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partners, including of all of its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/or its permitted person(s) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”). Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in Clause 3 herein that are in connection with our business,
2. Description of personal data
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, details of children and/or guardian(s), occupation, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, details of employer, details of dependants and/or family members, race, nationality.
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
a. Agreements & Arrangements
· Entry into necessary agreements, contracts, memorandum, and/or arrangements to purchase the products or services from us, including sale
and purchase agreement, deed of mutual covenant, etc;
· Credit assessments and other background checks as deemed necessary or appropriate by us;
· Collection of outstanding payments from our clients under the agreements;
· Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
· Vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and or defect rectification works;
· Necessary performance of other obligations under the agreements, contracts, memorandum and/or arrangements;
b. Services & Products
· Delivery of our main services and products or products whether present or future;
· Customer relationship management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit;
· Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products;
· Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social
media about products and services offered by Class of Third Parties;
· Club house services, security purpose and customer loyalty programmes; and
· Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by us;
c. Internal Record & External (Marketing)
· Marketing of our products/services to you whether present or future;
· For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
· Internal record keeping;
d. Legal Compliance
· Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
· Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/products and to make disclosure under the
requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated,
subsidiary, related companies of our group.
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to booking forms, registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc.
5. Class of Third Parties
Generally, your personal data with us will be kept confidential. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
a. our associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
b. our business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our
services or products in connection with our business and in relation to our loyalty programs and other programs;
c. our auditors, engineers, quantity surveyors, land surveyors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or
consultants as we deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management or marketing companies or entities;
d. our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management
or marketing companies or entities;
e. any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator,
enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
6. Your Obligations
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. Failing which, we are unable to process your personal data on your behalf and for the Purposes stated in Clause 3 herein and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
7. Your Rights
a. Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
b. Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may:
i. request correction and/or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
ii request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated in Clause 3 herein.
c. Rights to limit processing of your personal data
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full your consent given previously, in each case,
including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
8. Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in Clause 7 or to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:-
Department : Marketing & Sales Department
Contact no. : +603-21616688
Fax no. : +603-21613726
E-mail address : email@example.com
Postal address : Suite 7.05, 7th Floor, Wisma Central, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
9. Other information